Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mi Viaje de España!

I know this is very late, and I'm sorry! My Spain trip was an absolute blast and we had gorgeous weather the entire time. It was absolutely fantastic to see Adam, and I got to hang out with his host mom and some of her family as well! It was excellent to be back in Spain, and to get to explore Toledo more in depth than I got to when I visited in high school. The narrow streets, the people, all of the old markets that have been there for a thousand years just make this city truly a special experience. The food in Spain, although not much of it is vegetarian, is great as well. We went to a vegetarian restaurant (the only one in Toledo!) for lunch on Valentine's Day, and to a different restaurant for dinner where I had Paella! There were also several stops for ice cream or gelato throughout the weekend :) I also enjoyed the churros con chocolate, and the bocadillos (yum!!). Spain also has some surprisingly good pizza.

a view of the city from the tower we climbed

part of the cathedral

more views of the city


on top of the tower

Adam and I with Toledo in the background

Me with Adam's host mom, María Jesús

being slightly goofy while walking around xD

giving Adam a heart attack on the top of the mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment